- All museum passes are purchased by the Library and are available for all patrons.
- Passes circulate or are valid for one day only to library users 18 years of age or older, with a library card in good standing unless otherwise indicated.
- Patrons may borrow one pass per day and may not reserve the same pass more than once per week.
- Reservations cannot be made without a library card and can be made in person, by telephone, or online.
- All passes must be picked up during library hours. In the event a patron cannot use a pass which has already been picked up, we ask that they make an effort to return it to the library before the reservation date so that others may use it.
- Many museums are still requiring timed tickets. Please pay close attention because each museum and organization may have different policies and processes.
Find details about each pass and reserve a pass online by clicking here. You may choose a date up to 90 days in advance and must have your library card to use this service.