- All museum passes are purchased by the Library and are available for all patrons.
- Passes circulate or are valid for one day only to library users 18 years of age or older, with a library card in good standing unless otherwise indicated.
- Patrons may borrow one pass per day and may not reserve the same pass more than once per week.
- Reservations cannot be made without a library card and can be made in person, by telephone, or online.
- All passes must be picked up during library hours. In the event a patron cannot use a pass which has already been picked up, we ask that they make an effort to return it to the library before the reservation date so that others may use it.
- Many museums are still requiring timed tickets. Please pay close attention because each museum and organization may have different policies and processes.
Find details about each pass online. You may choose a date up to 90 days in advance and must have your library card to use this service.