The Stoneham Public Library maintains a Caregiver Collection geared towards caregivers of children. Located in the Junior Library, the Caregiver Collection has titles covering Infancy, Early Childhood, Neurodiversity, Health, Life Changes, and Caregiver Support.
Stoneham Public School Resources
- ADD The site of the National Attention Deficit Disorder Association, includes a bookstore, information on attention deficit disorders, and current legal issues relating to ADHD.
- American Academy of Pediatrics This award winning website provides a wide range of helpful information for parents.
- CHADD The site for Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, consists of news and fact sheets on attention deficit disorders.
- Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychology provides this site as a place where parents can get up-to-date material on issues relating to their child’s mental health.
- Family Education Network Focusing on helping children succeed in school.
- Kidshealth A safe place for kids to find out more about their bodies and feelings. Parents can find accurate information on issues ranging from nutrition to immunization.
- NetSmartz Learn about the dangers of the Internet and what you can do to protect your child.
Updated October 2022