A free public library is essential to the preservation and growth of our democratic institutions. The mission of the Stoneham Public Library is to ensure that all people of Stoneham have free and open access to recorded information and ideas.
The Stoneham Public Library promotes these ideals by focusing on its independent learning role. The library is committed to cost-effective information delivery using traditional materials and state-of-the-art technology. In addition, our staff is dedicated to effective public services in a welcoming atmosphere.
- Circulation Policy (updated 2023)
- Behavior Policy
- Bulletin Board Policy
- Cell Phone Use Policy
- Children’s Internet Policy
- Child Safety Policy (updated 2023)
- Daily Closing Time Policy
- Internet Use Policy
- Collection Development Policy (updated 2023)
- Medical Emergencies Policy
- Meeting Room Use Policy
- ALA Library Bill of Rights