Reviewing Your Account
1. You can access information about your library account by clicking on “Login to My Account” on the home page of the online catalog.
2. Enter your library card number and current PIN in the appropriate boxes.
3. This feature allows you to see what you have checked out as well as what is on hold, overdue, and any fines.
4. If you do not have a PIN, please contact the library for one..
Renewing Library Materials
1. You can access information about your library account by clicking on the “My Account” feature of the online catalog.
2. Click on the link reading “Items Checked Out”. This link only appears if you have items checked out on your library card.
3. You will be prompted to type in your library card number and PIN to request any material. If you do not have a PIN, contact the library.
4. You can choose to renew all items checked out or only selected ones.
5. Sometimes items cannot be renewed. They may be a hold on them, which means that another patron has requested the item. If you have questions about the renewal of an item, please call (781) 438-1324.
Requesting Library Materials
1. If an item is owned by another library, already checked out, or otherwise unavailable, you usually can place a hold on it.
2. Search the online catalog for the item you want and click on “Full Record” to access the full record of the item.
3. Click on the “Request” icon to the right of the page.
4. You will be prompted to type in your library card number and PIN to request any material. If you do not have a PIN, contact the library. Be sure to choose the library where you would like to pick up the item. You can change the pickup location by using the arrow at the right edge of the box to scroll through the choices.
5. Click on “Submit”. A new screen will then come up to confirm your hold.
6. When the library receives the item, you will be notified by either phone or mail. You can also check on the status of your requested holds by accessing your account information through the “Login to My Account” feature of the online catalog.
7. If you search the entire collection for an item that is not available, you may be searching for an item that is not available in the NOBLE network. You may contact our Reference Department to make your request and we will attempt to locate that item at another library and have it sent to you.